This week went well.
1. Pass – Put $200 in travel checking
2. Pass – Appt done. Now we wait. Glad we have a buffer in our travel plans with the Gov’t shutdown going on. My heart goes out to all of you facing financial hardship because of it.
3. Conditional Pass, but 99% pass – No use CC or take out a loan. I did use the CC but had this $45 charge planned ahead. So I am not giving myself a hard time over it.
4. Pass – Pack a lunch or skip. Brought it all times. Even packed oatmeal for breakfast since I was out of breakfast burritos. I did go out with a friend but had the cash to cover it.
5. Pass – Meal prep. The cranberry-walnut chicken salad came out so good. It allowed me to use up chicken breast I bought from Costco. Also made breakfast burritos and single serving rice packets.
6. Pass – Stay in reduced food budget ($400/month). Pass for this week. If I don’t spend until next payday it will be a win. Think I have a few bucks leftover from grocery shopping trip. But my freezer and fridge are full. I can do this 💪🏼
Goals for January Week 3